- What type of businesses are funded?
Angel investors are interested in long term scalable businesses with high growth potential and unique IP. There is no sector preference
- Where are your offices located?
Angel investors operate virtually. Any query or enquiry can be forwarded to email@example.com
- What kind of funding is offered?
Angel investors offer investment through equity convertible notes.
- How long does it take for one to receive funding?
If founders are highly prepared it may take 6weeks to close a deal and if not, it can take up to 2 years.
- How does one qualify for funding?
Angel investment is open for everyone that has a high growing company which is scalable and has some traction.
- Do angel investors only assist companies in Gaborone?
Angel investors assist companies all over the country as long as they are legally registered companies.
- Do angel investors take over the business?
No, besides funding angel investors offer mentorship and connection to relevant industry players.
- What is the maximum and minimum amount one can receive from funding?
P50,000 to P1,000,000
This depends on the state/ valuation of the business and growth. The upper range is for high growth companies that are operating in larger markets.
- How does funding benefit angels, what do they get in return?
Angels benefit from potential return, and they enjoy working with highly energetic entrepreneurs.
- How can I value my company/?
There is no preferred method, there are a number of valuation methods that can be used to value a company.
- How does one apply for funding?
- What kind of information will angels want to see?
Team, product/ service, traction, market and scalability