MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
All members of ANB must abide by the following Code of Conduct:
- To treat fellow ANB members, investees and other investors with utmost respect and fairness.
- To act with honesty and professional ethics in all Angel investing activities.
- To not engage in any activity that may damage the reputation of ANB.
- To disclose and ethically manage any conflict of interest that may arise.
- To maintain appropriate confidentiality of all documents shared with the member, especially those relating to a potential investee, and respect other members privacy.
ANB Members are committed to the following values:
- To make a positive impact on Botswana’s Business environment and economic growth
- To make risk adjusted positive returns for investments made into local startups
- To grow and promote angel investment as a viable alternative investment class in Botswana
Our Angels are committed to making a positive impact on Botswana’s business environment & supporting local entrepreneurs entrepreneurs through funding, mentorship, and access to networks.
Risk Adjusted Positive Returns
The Core Members of ANB are individual business angels committed to make a risk adjusted positive returns for investments made into local startups.